Cowichan Valley School District accepts applications for Teachers Teaching-on-Call year round. There are no scheduled times for the shortlist/interview process. TTOCs are added to the list when there is a shortage in a specific subject area. Applications are kept on file for 1 year.
To apply please submit a hard copy of the following to the School Board Office Receptionist or by email to the Human Resources Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org (in one PDF document):
- SD #79 TTOC Application Form (TTOC Application)
- Current resume
- Cover Letter (addressed to Roma Medves, Human Resources Manager)
- Reference letter(s)
- Evaluation / Practicum reports
- Transcripts – copies are acceptable
- Copy of TQS Card & BC Teaching Certificate (8.5″*11″ certificate)
- Any other supporting documents
Applicants do not need to be on our TTOC list to apply to teacher postings. Teacher postings are posted on our website weekly, generally Thursday afternoon and closing the following Wednesday at noon. Follow submission guidelines on the bottom of the posting to apply.