How to register for busing
Routes are setup during the summer months based on registrations received between May 1-31. Bus seats are limited and only registered riders may use the bus service. Once registered, students bus schedules are available through e-Link. Kindergarten students must be registered by paper form and email a photo of the K student for his/her bus pass.
- ONLINE: Online registration is now closed.
- Print the Bus Registration Form
- Pick up a bus registration form from any school or at the Transportation Department (Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm at 2557 Beverly Street in Duncan).
- Once the paper registration form is complete submit to our office either in person, into our afterhours/summer secure dropbox onsite or by email to email@example.com
- Registration can be confirmed as completed once data is available online through eLink.
- Bus passes can be picked up from your student’s bus driver.
Parents may register their child using a home address and an alternate address providing the alternate is due to parental custody or elementary student daycare needs only. The Transportation Department will not offer busing to students going home with other students, attending after school events or other after school functions.
If you need further assistance with registration please call 250-748-1066 extension 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further assistance with routing information please call 250-748-1066 extension 275 or email email@example.com