How to register for busing
Routes are setup during the summer months based on registrations received between May 3-30. Bus seats are limited and only registered riders may use the bus service. Students bus schedules will be available through e-Link mid August. Please register your child(ren) online by May 30 to ensure a seat on the bus. Kindergarten students must be registered by paper form and email a photo of the K student for his/her bus pass.
- ONLINE: Please read the instructions then go to https://www.awinfosys.com/das2/sd79/default.asp to register your child online.
- PAPER: If you choose to register by paper please read and complete the registration package by one of the following methods:
- Print the Bus Registration Package
- Pick up a bus registration package from any school or at the Transportation Department (Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm at 2557 Beverly Street in Duncan). The transportation office will re-open August 28, 2017.
- Once the paper registration form is complete submit to our office either in person, into our afterhours/summer secure dropbox onsite or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents may register their child using a home address and an alternate address providing the alternate is due to parental custody or elementary student daycare needs only. The Transportation Department will not offer busing to students going home with other students, attending after school events or other after school functions.
If you need further assistance with registration please call 250-748-1066 extension 276 or email email@example.com
If you need further assistance with routing information please call 250-748-1066 extension 275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org