We've curated a great list of resources for learning from home for students and families to explore as we continue to work through our continuity of learning plans. Please explore these fantastic opportunities.
Check out all the amazing resources being created, curated and shared throughout the District and schools across the Cowichan Valley
- Cowichan Valley School District – Home Learning Activities
- A great collection of online resources to excite and explore! Updated often so check back.
- Hul’q’umi’num’ Word of the Week – Video Series
- A video series that includes the teachings of the month in Hul’q’umi’num’
- Hello Dolly – Video Series
- Our own District Elder shares her knowledge and answers your questions.
- École Mount Prevost – A La Bibliotheque
- Fantastically creative daily ideas for learning at home.
- École Mount Prevost – Mount Prevost Music
- Looking for great information on great tunes? Mme. Williams has you covered!
- Mill Bay Nature School – Q’shintul – Walking Together
- A great web-resource that is centered around a weekly provocation. Tones of other resources to support as well!
- Crofton Elementary – Crofton Fine Arts
- Art, art, and more art! Great videos and resources as well as a student gallery.
- Alexander Elementary – Learning Commons
- Library blog page and student gallery to communicate activities as well as Hul’q’umi’num’ resources