- Math 6 – 9 Video Series for Parents developed by Surrey Schools
- Week of Inspirational Math materials from Youcubed. These are based on the work of Dr. Jo Boaler from Stanford and her book Mathematical Mindsets. The site has lots of good information, tasks and routines. There is a four week algebra unit here.
- The Thinking Classroom – This approach developed by Dr. Peter Liljedahl at SFU uses Vertical Non-Permanent Surfaces (#vnps) and Visible Random Groupings (#vrg) to engage students in rich mathematical tasks.
- Number Talks (5-15 minute classroom conversations around math concepts)
- Three Act Tasks – promote student thinking and connect math to the real world while focusing on the curricular competencies.
- Dan Meyer’s Site – Middle and Secondary
- Mike Wiernicki – Elementary and Middle
- Graham Fletcher – Elementary and Middle
- Andrew Stadel – Middle and Secondary
- Video of a Three Act Task in an elementary class