Many teachers are exploring the Applied Design, Skills, & Technologies curriculum. We have hands-on resources for you and your students as well as helpful links.
Search ADST, coding, design, or maker in the online catalogue. You will find things like:
- Coding Unplugged kits
- Coding Hopscotch
- Beebots & accessories
- Ozobots & accessories
- Cubetto sets & story activities
- Sphero sets and accessories
- Lego Mindstorm kits
- Vex IQ Robotics kits
- And lots more!
- OpenSource Lab – A comprehensive website created and curated by Nate Lott & Mike Page
- Code.org – This site has ideas for learning, teaching, and projects, as well as stats about coding
- Createcodeload.com – A teacher-created program for helping students learn Scratch
- Codecombat.com – Learn coding via gaming