Replacing A Lost Scholarship Voucher


If a student has lost or misplaced their scholarship voucher, the student can request a replacement voucher by submitting a form available on the Ministry of Education website at:

Each request should be fully completed and signed and must be accompanied by a $25 fee payable by cheque (to Minister of Finance), money order, MasterCard, VISA or AMEX. When the ministry receives the signed request form and fee, the student will be sent a replacement voucher.