Below is a list of External Opportunities (public) with the Cowichan Valley School District (SD79). Use the links below to download the latest documents.
- Indigenous Trades Program Worker
- Alternate Program Worker (Work Skills)
- On-Call Casual Education Assistant – Behavioural
- On-Call Casual Education Assistant – Specific Care
- On-Call Casual Education Assistant – Complex Needs
- On-Call Hul’q’umi’num Language and Culture Advisor
- On-Call Casual Noon Hour Supervisor
- On-Call Casual Educational Interpreter
CUPE Job Descriptions link: Click HERE
Cowichan Valley School District accepts applications for Teachers Teaching on Call (TTOC) year round. There are no scheduled times for the shortlist/interview process. TTOCs are added to the list when there is a shortage in a specific subject area. Applications are kept on file for 1 year.
To apply please submit all documents electronically (in one file) by email to the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at TTOC Applications:
- Cowichan Valley School District TTOC Application Form (TTOC Application Form)
- Current resume
- Evaluation / Practicum reports
- Transcripts – copies are acceptable
- Copy of TQS Card & BC Teaching Certificate
Applicants do not need to be on our TTOC list to apply to teacher postings. Teacher postings are posted on our website weekly. Please follow submission guidelines on the bottom of the posting to apply.
It is the District’s policy to review each application. Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.